Friday, February 21, 2014

11 things I love about staycation winter break

1. I got to go out to lunch twice

2. I  got a pedicure during the day when I normally would be working

3. When I had crappy nights of sleep I could sleep in, or I could just sleep in if I wanted to

4. Followed by, I haven't set the alarm in 8 days, and I won't for the next 2 days

5. I prepared dinner during the day, chicken enchilada casserole, and just had to pop it in the oven for dinner last night.  It was made in 9x13 pan, and there is just two of us, so....leftovers!

6. I don't have to decide what I want for lunch at 6:30 am, I can decide when I'm hungry 
English muffin sandwich and leftover Broccoli cheese soup
7.  I can wear yoga pants 2 days in a row, the same ones, no one cares at chemo what I look like.
You better be kicking ass chemo
8. I can go for a walk in the middle of the day, because it's finally warming up (for a day or so) and sunny.

9. I'm all caught up on bloglovin', no longer 60+ unread blogs, and I read most of them

10. Time during the day to sit and read and snuggle with Stuart
He loves that blanket
11.  Coffee, donuts and chatting with friends I haven't seen in a LONG time




2 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect staycation (except for the chemo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staycations are fun. I had a vacation and a staycation. I love staying in bed drinking coffee, on the computer/watching DVDs. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete