Anyway here's the logo:
We are suppose to tell 7 things about ourselves..hmmm this might be difficult.
1. I met Travey when I was 29, and we got married when I was 31. He's 4 years younger than me. I always thought I would be married young, but apparently everything worked out just the way it was suppose to, and we've been married for 5 years.
2. I'm a sock snob. Back in 2008 (I think) Becky, Pam and did the Avon Breast Cancer two day walk in Charlotte, NC. It was an adventure. The best part was the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches they gave out, but it was suppose to rain and I didn't want to end up with killer blisters after walking 26.2 miles in the wet so a friend introduced me to smartwool socks. I was hooked. I began wearing them for everything. Since I started running, I've fallen in love with pro compression #keepittight socks and their fun colors, so smartwool and pro compression is all that I wear.
3. I love camping. I love camping on Lake George. The funny part about that is I use to hate it. In high school I refused to go with my family. Finally as I got older I would stay one night, once a year. I can't remember when I finally went for the full week, but I would stay all summer if I could now. And if there wasn't horrible thunderstorms on Lake George in the summer.
4. We have a crazy kitty named Stuart, who we thought was a female when we got him and named him Chloe. When the vet told us Chloe was a boy, he became Stuart. My nephew says Chloe is his girls name. Hmmm do we all have boys and girls names??
5. I love pizza. It's the one meal, that I believe that I could eat everyday. I can't stop eating it. I have no self control when it comes to pizza. I make a pretty good BBQ chicken pizza, that I could eat all of. The only other food I feel similar about is ice cream. Why couldn't I feel this way about celery and lettuce?
6. I've lived in Vermont my whole life minus college in NH and two years that I lived in NH after college. I love living in Vermont, it's beautiful and I love the changes of the seasons. I just wish summer was longer and winter was shorter. I don't really like the cold.
7. I love to read. I'm always have a book that I am reading and lots more on the shelves to read. I love recommendations and I love belonging to a book club, because 1. it's a great group of ladies to hang out with 2. The food and wine is always good 3. I usually read something that I wouldn't normally read. There is the anxiety of choosing the book, and what if someone doesn't like it...
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, if you read this and want to participate, consider yourself tagged...I need to go find some ice cream or something :)