2. My parents. They have always been there for me, but this past year especially. My mom has brought me to so many chemo and other doctor appointments, she changes her schedule for me, my dad comes to my house to pick her up after she's drove my car home, and she brings us dinner too on chemo nights. They also supply us with garden vegetables and homemade salsa and spaghetti sauce.
3. My brother and sister in law. They gave me the sweetest nephews, they've done their share of driving me, or my mom to get me to and from chemo, they've brought dinner, cupcakes and are always checking in to see how things are going.
4. Quinn. He's full of energy, loves tractors, animals, cars, camping, and just being a busy 5 year old.
5. Peyton. He's always smiling, loves animals, chases the cat, and new favorite word is NOW. He only says Auntie when he wants to, not on command.
|Peyton and Papa|
6. My friends, they've all been amazing. The visits at chemo, the calls, texts, cards, girls nights, book club, just being there, I couldn't ask for anything more.
7. My job. I have great co-workers who are always willing to help out and I work with students who challenge me daily.
8. Hot coffee in the morning (and in the afternoon). Iced coffee in the summer months
9. Camping on Lake George. My most favorite place to be in the summer.
10. Anniversary trips to Maine, it's always wonderful to return to where we got married.
11. Stuart. Although he bites climbs the walls, he jumps on the bed after he knows we are sleeping and cuddles up to me until I wake up.
12. The fantastic staff at Vermont Center for Cancer Medicine. I am there 3 out of 4 weeks a month, they usually save me "my" chair, and they put up with my complaining and all of my visitors while I am there. They keep me positive and going strong.
13. My health. I've been fighting cancer for 8 years and I will continue to fight it. Although my health is not where I'd like it to be, there are many worse off than me and lots who've lost their battle this year.
14. The thoughtful and generous community that I live in.
15. The rest of my family. I have truly been blessed with an amazing family.
16. Tuesday night spaghetti nights and pot luck dinners.
17. Living in Vermont
18. Being able to travel, in September and October I went to Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Washington DC. I think I am still recovering.
19. Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and the fantastic team of Tutus for Tatas. You all made it a wonderful day and raised over $8000 as a team.
20. All of you who purchased t-shirts to be one of the cool kids/and or made a donation to help raise over $8000.
21. Pizza, homemade
22. Yoga pants, no explanation needed
23. Sunday family dinner nights
24. Nights that I don't have to plan or prepare dinner
26. A clean house
27. Yummy breakfasts made by Travey
28. Flannel sheets
29. Homemade baked goods
30. Quiet nights at home.